Wednesday 13 February 2013

I heart Infographics!

http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2013/02/11/three-infographics-about-valentines-day-including-one-perfect-for-english-language-learners/#.URlufsCGE9w.twitter
I came across this infographic via twitter... timely, and good for a visual to use in my EAL class on Valentine's Eve! I think my EAL learners will like how these graphics have text information in managable bits, with picture support. I have been checking out some other infographics and people's discussions about them. I agree that infographics could be a great tool for all students to show their understanding in a new, visually appealing way. Infographics can also provide another mode for presenting information to students that is more engaging than conventional notes. I plan to experiment soon... my early efforts might not be as fancy as this example!

Happy Valentine's Day, all... celebrate love!

No comments:

Post a Comment