Monday 11 February 2013

Tweet, tweet, twitter, twitter!

It has been a few weeks since I signed up for Twitter. At first I found it a bit overwhelming... there seemed to be a lot to keep up with, and I could not imagine posting tweets as often as active users. I am starting to find my way with it. I must say, I like the great sharing I see happening! I have explored many great links that I likely never would have found on my own. My favorite "check-in" is with the #I4Ed group, of course... and a close second is astronaut Chris Hadfield's pictures and tweets from space! I also like how conversations start and educators can comment on each others' ideas. I see great potential for staying connected with others and sharing info and resources via Twitter. I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelsey, seems like there is quite a few of us that are overwhelmed with tweeting :) . I've been following Chris Hadfield on twitter too, I think that it's awesome that there is such an oppotunity to get daily pictures from outer space!

    ReplyDelete